Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Look to the Other Lists

Almost every-time I post I say look at the older lists, the are only a week old and if something looks good and hasn't moved, take a look at it. Here's what I mean:

From the Jan 7 Trades: MRNA up 51% today alone as high as 96% and MA still looks like a decent short.

From Jan 8th Trades: CTIC jan 8 up 17% and LJPC today 15%/35% to date
NLST still looks like a good long
so does ASTM and OSK looks like a good short.

From Jan 11th Trades: FBP hadn't moved so was still active and traded up over 8% today
MOVE is up 15% since the 11th and added 6+% today and AREX is up almost 8% today.

DSTI looks good long as does OXGN, STSA, and WAL which is offering excellent risk/reward ratio right now.

From Jan 12th's  Trade list: GOOG has moved, but still looks good for a short, MOT short, we added today to our position there and GU looks good on the long side with excellent risk/reward properties. So I write it all the time, look at past trades. If you are not sure about something you like, email me. I just can't keep on top of every idea I post-Goldman Sachs admitted they can't even do it so my one man band certainly can't, but I can answer your emails.

Good luck and see the post below.