Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Nice Disorderly Market

Well we get paid to take chances, but the difference between what we do and gambling is to only take those chances when the odds are in our favor. If you bought any on the Ultrashorts I mentioned last night, I think in time, you will find that you got in at an excellent price.

The market did not react the way I hoped it would, but that's not unusual-I can't expect a perfectly clean down trend that is textbook. However, it's important you know more about the situation so go to Trade-Guild.net and READ THIS POST.

To those who renewed your subscriptions recently-Thank you very much.

For right now, we are going to sit tight and see what this market does tomorrow as the trend is in question and we want to always be on the side of the trend. The shorts I posted intraday today I do believe were actionable today and if you got in and need a second opinion, let me know. Our Gold Short from last week broke that big bear flag and made a nice gain today. There were several others as well-SSN long was up again.

Email me with questions.

No comments: