Thursday, February 4, 2010

TIME TO START HITTING THE SHORTS

I have a lot I can give you, even look at past ideas within the last week or so, like STD which gave a good entry  few days back.


CTIC had a decent move today-look for follow through and an exit.
Reiterate Shorts on PWRD, JEF,GS.

The ideas I gave you for the 4th-on the list as the 3rd, are the ones that look the best now with the highest BETA. If I were to give you all, there would be 50. The Beta means if the market moves 1% and the stock has a Beta of 1, then it would move 1%. If the Beta is 1.20 then it would move about 1.2%. So some of these are big movers.

With the dollar showing strength I have Silver and oil on the list. Also there several foreign banks on the list, nearly all I'm tracking look bad.

Email me if you have questions.

No comments: