Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Bunch of Trending Trades

First, as I pointed out today on Trade-Guild, I believe the market is showing negative sentiment, selling off on good news and that we have begun to turn the corner as this rally wraps up, I think we'll see a move lower and a sustainable one at that. There are more then enough reasons to justify such a move.

Most commodities have an inverse relationship with the $USD, that mean many commodity based stocks should make for excellent short sale candidates. Even better, commodities tend to trend better then equities, we are still shorting equities, but tonight's list are commodity based equities. These are trades for the long haul.

If you have my Trend Channel for stops and my modified version for trending entries, these are the stocks you want to use it on. If you don't have my trend channel, which takes each individual stock's recent volatility or a form of an Average True Range and creates a channel around price using standard deviations, you should consider either StockFinder or TeleChart and I'll be able to give out the formula for all of my indicators including 3C.

Check out the links below and let them know Trade Guild sent you.





No comments: