Tuesday, July 20, 2010

earnings leaks

So far the analysis on BAC, AAPL, JNJ, GS, Especially HOG, BIIB and USO all seem , at least to this point, to be very accurate-HOG was one of the only stocks that I said looked like it would do well with earnings and it's been up this a.m. Over 15%. We did apparently miss on UAUA, but I didn't put as much analysis into that as I should have with DAL's disappointing earnings, it probably colored my perception. On Trade Guild I mentioned the after hours indications are pointing to a gap down, but we see positive divergences and thus far the market has been moving higher from the gap lower. It looks like 3C is picking up on earnings divergences, which confirms what I've been saying all along-the numbers appear to be leaked well in advance of earnings releases. I'll update as the market changes.

No comments: