Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shorts For You Now

V S $74.11 possibly pick up some here and add on a break of $70.85

DBRN S initial stop is wide at $23.80 but as soon as it makes a new low that stop can come down substantially.

MSPD S stop at $7.10 I think it looks pretty solid right here.

CREE is triggering a short right now with a stop at $61.89

FNSR is triggering a short now with a stop above $14.63

SLG short with a stop at $59.61

DAN Short with a stop at $11.85

GPI Short $28.81

Don't forget about VECO-I think it's a short right here, it's on the list 8/17

Inverse ETFs: You buy these for short exposure, most are leveraged as well.

FAZ, EDZ, SRS, EEV, FXP, ERY,SSG, SMN, SPXU, SRTY, SQQQ, SDOW, TZA, MWN, BGZ,  DRV, SOXS (low volume)

I'll be bringing you more, but this is enough to fill out an entire portfolio.

6 comments:

JC said...

Does this imply that we are seeing the earlier positive divergence disappear?

Brandt said...

Yeah, it was a decent one too, they blew right through it. I'd say there are some panicked sellers. Now we see why the market was taking things one day at a time.

Quality Stocks said...

I expect break of July 20 low then accumulation for a pop back up and then more selling

JC said...

This makes all those days of angony so much sweeter. Especially when you know the market is a rigged for maximum loss!!!

Quality Stocks said...

Nothing moves in a striaght line down or up and there will be scary bounces to try and fake most sheep out. With Brandt helpfull guide we should do well.

JC said...

Agree, I'm still riding out RINO with his direction. I know in the past I would have sold prior and missed out on another 8%. Probably I would of sat by, watched a day or two kicking myself, then jumped in again at the wrong time to see it all disappear.