Sunday, August 22, 2010

Trades are up

If this market does indeed bounce like I suspect it will, there are some longs I listed tonight. the safe bet is waiting for a limit order to trigger, the most profitable situation will be the market orders at market open. I didn't list any shorts tonight, we still have plenty on tha table.

Tomorrow around 11 am I have a Doctors appointment-nothing serious, but I do have 4 herniated disks in my lower back and I need to get them checked as I've been having a lot of burning in the morning. I let you know because I have such great subscribers, I know I'll get 50 emails from you all concerned that everything is okay so just letting you know, I'm fine, it just needs to be checked. I should be home probably around 1 pm, I'll be checking my email but I won't have 3C access until I get back.

What you want to watch for is a gap up. You want to watch a 5-10 minute chart and check for higher highs and whether the market stops making those higher highs. A gap down doesn't mean much as we have seen gaps down all last week that closed higher, it would just be a chance for them to accumulate some more which they may want to do.

I listed UPRO in there, it's a good broad market ETF, you don't have to worry about sector rotation, if the market moves up, UPRO will move up.

Other then that, I'll update before I leave for the doctor in the am and as soon as I get home.

Everyone-RISK MANAGEMENT PLEASE! AND MAKE IT A GREAT WEEK! I'm excited.

No comments: