Monday, August 30, 2010

TRADES ARE UP

I have a few shorts up for you, looking at the charts, I'm just so hesitant to put up a lot of shorts here because so many look like they will bounce and if they do so, they are in nearly perfect position to enter with such minimal risk. This market is truly in trouble. When AAPL is on your short list, you know the market's in trouble and these trades that I have for you are not already half way through a down trend, they are sitting just below major tops. If you had a high risk tolerance as I do, I'd short many of them right here and now and ride out any bounce, but that's not what is good for most people and it's the easy way, the cheap way out. Most of the trades would succeed, but you'd end up being stopped out and looking at them saying, "I could have made so much money if I wasn't stopped out on that bounce". So lets give tomorrow a chance to show us something, if we get what I think the highest probability is (unfortunately I don't feel a high degree of confidence in that probability), then we'll have amazing trades that are textbook. If the market just falls part, then we still have plenty of room to make money.

Note several trades are reminders, we've already made decent money in them and still look good. This raises the point, when you have a chance look at the trades on the short side on the list from the last few weeks, there are gems in there. Email me if you see something you like and I'll give you the update on them, just don't look at the most recent because many of those trades were waiting for something to happen that may be close to happening and others, if you have the risk tolerance are worth a shot now. Please set alerts on limit trades, please review the members only video for the SWING Entry 1 set up and PLEASE, review and stick to a risk management plan. I have a link again at the tip right of the site of how I handle risk management, it's so important and if done correctly, you could enter anyone of the shorts I out up tonight-even the limit orders, at market in the morning and still not risk more then 1% or 2% of your portfolio.

Best to all and to all a good night

No comments: