Friday, August 27, 2010

Unconventional Measures?

That may be what main street will buy, and that which Wall Street knows to be a joke.

The Fed released 3 things they can do to stimulate the economy, none of which seems unconventional at all. It's if the Fed is implying, without saying, they have a secret weapon, something no one has thought of, an "unconventional approach", however as I said, the 3 measures laid out were far from unconventional. This is what I was looking for, something that bolsters the confidence of the ordinary Joe in the market, but something Wall Street knows is nothing more then a shadowy, vague set of words. We could have our spark that ignites our bounce.

Since I refuse to, anyone watching CNBC, let me know what the climate is there, how they are spinning this story, especially as it relates to speculation regarding unconventional.

Ahh I guess I should do my job and put on CNBC-just remember though, I'm doing this for you.

No comments: