Monday, August 2, 2010

Update ...

There's a good article I just put up on Trade Guild this a.m., the article came to me from a WOWS subscriber-This is what I mean by everyone getting involved in the comments. There's over 7000 (non-pink sheet/penny ) stocks -tons of ETFs, ETNs and other trading vehicles. I can not see everyone every day, but the more eyes we have out there, the more ideas I can confirm and bring to you for all to benefit.

As for the market this a.m., it's got several negative divergences including a few 5 min 3C divergences. I'm not seeing the scale of divergences that I would like to see to call a reversal, but remember that 3C shit down with institutional activity for a few days last week it has to catch up.

You have to realize, and maybe the article I posted this a.m. will help, that these little bits of good news pale in comparison to the huge blow that the GDP report dealt the recovery. Slowly the government is admitting, it's worse then we thought, it's not getting better, we didn't see this coming and they are trying to break it slowly. These pops from 1 good report are run up by retail traders. The pattern we've seen is retail traders run the market up in the am, pro's trade toward the close, and then the price stays elevated, but in a range and smart money is selling up there.

We'll see what happens today, but longer term, which could mean days , weeks maybe a month, this thing will come crashing down.

Since I started writing, I have 3 3C indicators, all with negative 1-5 min divergences, perhaps we are close to a downside reversal.

No comments: