Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Update

Well all I can say is 3C is proving itself everyday. We are now at 17 of 19 correct earnings calls with PFE and PG from Sunday and ERJ from yesterday during market hours-they reported after hours something like a 79% drop in revs. This stock should go much lower in my opinion, right  now it's just lingering with the market.

As I explained yesterday, there's been a rhythm and pattern in the market, (see last night's post) except yesterday they didn't really set up accumulation to propel the market higher this a.m. Gee, I wonder why? In any case, it seems they are just filling in the gap today, I don't know if someone on the institutional side got caught off balance or not, but around 10 am they did buy some stock for the push off the lows, they've been selling that stock since.

Now that the gap is filled, distribution is evident, I think we'll see downward pressure in the next 30 minutes..

No comments: