Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Why so Quiet?

I know some of you are wondering that, I'm just not seeing that accumulation by market makers that would propel a bounce higher, it's another day s if it's just retail traders running the show, there seems to be no plotting scheming or planning. It's strange and it makes me look at the charts in a more typical view since 3C is not showing anything really. I see a continuation triangle from just after 11 am that is breaking to the upside, so now I suppose the thing to watch for is if this bounce can stand on it's feet and the point in which smart money re-enters the market, it should be on the sell-side. That's why so quiet, there's just a strange listlessness in 3C, it's not common, I'm going to look around some more, at market leaders and such and see if there are traps being set there.

Watch this little 1-min triangle and make sure it doesn't break below the $43.60 area on the QQQQ, that would probably lead to a downside move.

No comments: