Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Update

This is very slight, but I would call this a positive divergence in the SPY 1 min, it's not something strong enough that I would trade from, in fact it's quite borderline but it's there.
Right around the same area we see a push to form what appears to be an intraday H&S top. If prices continued higher then the formation would be destroyed, but as of now, that's what it looks like.

Conjecture time again...

If market makers accumulated for a bounce today (and I warned about this stuff last night-shaking the tree) then I wouldn't expect a "V" shape reversal down, they need to unwind the entire position and get back into a short standing in their inventory, a top like this is meant for that purpose.

Again, "if" we see a negative Beige book release, all this will make sense and we'll have another important insight into Wall Street. This is also the reason I did not list trades last night. I'm surely not putting out longs and the shorts best entry depends on how high then may take the market.

No comments: