Thursday, October 21, 2010

Some more possible earnings plays.

These MUST be considered speculative because there's no way to control the risk of a gap against you in the morning. Please read each to see if they are long or short.



LEG this is a tough call because it appears that some bad earnings may have already been discounted into the stock, which means even on a bad earnings call, it may bounce, however, there was major distribution at it's top. So I would not play the earnings here, but after earnings, this may very make a great short, especially if we get a bounce.

PMCS LONG Although I'm bearish on semis, I'm including PMCS because of some recent accumulation. It's also in a bullish falling wedge. I'd count this as speculative and give it 1 * because of the overall sector and the only recent accumulation.

RMBS LONG is almost the same as PMCS, I don't like putting it on the list , but there have been 15 min accumulation. I'd watch this tonight, but more so in the days to come should they come out with a decent number. For the above mentioned reasons 1*

RVBD long shows a nice 15 minute positive divergence **

No comments: