Wednesday, January 5, 2011

FBP

FBP is a trade that has already been featured. It is one of the few low priced trades I'm including on the January Trade list because I believe this trade could produce a sustained trend based on the size and depth of accumulation during the base.

Here's the charts...

 Here, if you can make out the red trendline, it shows a rounding bottom base which is over 4 months long. 3C on this daily chart, which is the most important timeframe, is showing a huge positive leading divergence. This is still a speculative trade and risk management should reflect that. It's also very close to a breakout, but even if it pulls back, I'd still like this trade unless it were to completely fall apart which I don't see happening. It's been added with a trade price of the current $.48

Here's my proprietary Trend channel i use for stops, the stop I'm placing on this trade (feel free to adjust yours as you see fit) is at $.42 on a CLOSING basis, not intraday. That's a fair amount of risk, so be sure to plan for it with good risk management and proper position sizing. If you need assistance, feel free to email me.

No comments: