Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Question ...

I got an email asking if I think this market will bounce tomorrow. It's not unreasonable at all, it is also extremely difficult to say. Certain sectors could which may keep the losses to a minimum, 3C has showed that there was accumulation taking place for a bounce, it has certainly slowed the pace of the downside and the Q's are up so I'd say based on that, the momentum seems to be shifting toward a bounce. However, since the original accumulation, the amount of it has been significantly reduced which I interpret as traders not willing to hold the same size position as before. Which also means the bounce may not be as strong as before. I can't blame them for leveraging down. I'm guessing based on what I'm seeing, not on what I can not possibly know as to events that may unfold, I'd say we are probably closer to a bounce or at least lateral (maybe half % gains) then not.

No comments: