Friday, February 4, 2011

TRADE LISTS

OK-it took the better part of tonight, but the Trade Lists linked at the top right of the site are updated. There's the February Trade List and the SPECULATIVE February trade list. I've added the ideas featured on the site throughout the day, updated stops and added a slew of new trade ideas to both lists. The SPECULATIVE list has a few ideas for "At Market Open" for tomorrow, they are highlighted in green and toward the bottom of the list. THESE ARE VERY SPECULATIVE C&D TRADES so please treat ad trade them accordingly. Many of the trades I've found are high Beta as well. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

These are ideas, don't be shy about making them your own to fit your personal style and risk tolerance.

I'll be updating the market view in the morning as it's a bit too late for me to think objectively right now.

All the best in trading!

No comments: