Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Weaning the Market off of QE

I've said many times I have a gut feeling something dramatic is changing behind the r.has found some legs.  We seen totally bogus numbers coming out of the BLS and other government agencies to give us the impression the recovery has found some legs. We've seen very strange behavior in Treasury auctions, and some strange comments coming out of the Fed. Today's Bloomberg saw the Fed's Fisher talking about ways of starting the end game.

As I noted it seems like the market and those manipulating the market averages have been in a rush to get it up as fast as possible as if they had a deadline, for if they truly were interested in creating a sustainable bull move, then we'd see the healthy bull market pullbacks that we have only seen once and in some averages not even once since QE2.

In any case, I feel something is just simply out of place. I'll keep looking for the tell-tale confirmation of such, and I appreciate the articles and thoughts you have shared with me. This has opportunity written all over it, we just need to find the right place and time.

No comments: