Friday, March 4, 2011

The Chances of a US Bombing of Libya sooner then Later is Growing

I'm listening to SKY NEWS Live and they just witnessed a massacre of civilians by tanks and an military column. Protesters started marching after a Rebel Leader was shot by a sniper. As they marched, they were fired on by tanks, light arms, anti-tank missiles and RPGs. Apparently there is a sniper contingent as many of the wounds are difficult shots. The hospitals are filled with head shot victims.

Sky News went to the hospital and it is a mess filled with chest and head wounds. I shoot targets as a hobby, I have had high caliber riffles including a FN/FAL .308- I can tell you a head shot at 100 meters is not a lucky shot-it takes skill. Gadhafi continues to insist Al Qaeda is behind this with their "hallucinogenic" pills. I Guess when you are an isolated leader for 4 decades, you are a little removed from plausible excuses and reality.

Interpol has put out arrest warrants on Gadhafi and 15 senior officials as well. He'll fight to the death in my opinion and we should be seeing boots on the ground. This is a major escalation that I think the market will begin to aggressively discount.

No comments: