Thursday, April 14, 2011

Market

I intentionally left out update, the truth is, I'm having a darn hard time determining what is going on today. there's signals here and there and then where I expect to see confirmation, there's none. This raises one possibility, that no one knows what GOOG's earnings will be and that may be why the market looks so disjointed.

There are a few observations that make some sense, but none have enough confirmation that I would feel comfortable making a call on them. Perhaps into the close, we'll see a burst of confirmation. 3C picks up on the quiet underlying action of smart money and I know from years of looking at this, there are plenty of leaks, but not everything is leaked and when there's no leak, there's no strong 3C signals. In those cases, I just look for the next stock. Google is a big market fulcrum, it's possible that there hasn't been a leak there, or it's possible that there is known information that may be offset by another release like say BAC's in the a.m., this is one of the toughest market days I've had and frustrating as well.

As soon as something breaks here I'll bring it to you.

No comments: