Friday, May 27, 2011

Silver Update

I'm using PSLV as the signals there are much clearer then in SLV, but they should move together.
 60 min PSLV with a positive divergence in the consolidation, this makes me think we have upside here, but as I said 3-4 days ago, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

 15 min chart showing a couple of negative divergences suggesting a pullback, I would guess a pullback could take it down to the 10 day moving average around $16.50

 The same negative divergences on a 5 min chart

Here's the selling right off the open today, there has been some progress since then. We'll have to see if it holds up, but at this time, considering the 15 min chart, I expect it won't amount to much more then some intraday moves.

I have to run to the Pharmacy for my mom, be back in 30 mins.

No comments: