Friday, June 17, 2011

Member Success Story

Last night I published my target for the SPY's closing trade today, as you know.


I encourage and try to help members find trading strategies that are a fit for risk tolerance, trading style, portfolio size, time you can commit to the market, etc. It's very important to take the ideas here at WOWS and make them your own, I'll always be available to help. 


I post a lot of different ideas and information because we have a lot of different traders. One of our members sent me this email after the market close today.


"Hey great call on the SPY!!!!!!... after reviewing what you had said I found it to be very logical.  I set up an Iron Condor 127/128 and monitored all day. Came close to the lower limit but still far from break even!! You just made me a cool $1000. Have a great weekend Brandt!!!"


I'm not a huge fan of trading options, but this member saw an opportunity in the information and applied it to his style of trading and I hope he'll celebrate and have some fun with the money this weekend. More importantly, I didn't make him the money-HE MADE IT and should be proud.


This is a perfect example of what I envision for all Wolf on Wall Street members. While I offer trade ideas and other information, I don't want to be a crutch, but a vehicle that helps you transform your trading to not only be profitable, but exciting and fun. 


I guess it's best summed up in you can give a person a fish or teach them to fish. I hope you find in your experience here at WOWS that you come away with a better understanding of the markets, some good insight and ultimately that you make these trades and ideas your own.


In that post I was trying to convey how Wall Street manipulates markets and burns a lot of option investors, but our member took the information and used it to take some money out of the market-WITH OPTIONS! I'm really happy to hear it and all of your success stories. 


In the end, we are a pack of students of the market, adapting and moving forward. I'm here for you any time, but I love to hear when you make the trade ideas your own.


Congratulations CM-a very well played trade!

No comments: