Monday, June 20, 2011

Miners Trading System Signal

System 1 which is the faster of the two, but also has more false signals, just gave a LONG NUGT signal. System 2 which has more accurate signals, but a little less timely is still long DUST but moving toward a long NUGT signal. Here's what the signal lines look like.

The green line is system 1 crossing over its signal line in red on the close. The light blue line is system 2, which has not crossed over yet, but did make a move today toward crossing over.

I leave it to you as to which signals you'd like to pursue. With the SLW charts I just posted, I had a feeling we'd see one of the systems go long the miners via NUGT.

If you decide to take system 1's signal, then you close out the  DUST long and enter NUGT long on the open tomorrow morning. If you decide to stick with the second system (which is performing better, but both systems perform very well) then there's nothing to do tomorrow, just remain long in DUST until signaled otherwise.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

I have to run out for about an hour and a half so I'll update market internals when I get back shortly.

Enjoy your night.

No comments: