Thursday, July 7, 2011

EEE Market Gift

Today is certainly a day in which I would be taking some or partial profits on EEE. My rule of thumb for &D trades in double digit returns and I want to take as much profit as I can to get close to at least a break even trade if all goes wrong, or even lock in some profits.

Because EEE was a stronger situation with a daily positive divergence, most C&D trades don't see that much accumulation, I've kept the idea of a trailing stop in mind to allow it to amass further gains if possible.
If you bought on the original trade note on the 17th of June, you should have at least a 30% profit.

If you are interested in trailing stops, which right now is tricky because of the big gap, email me and we'll look at some ideas that may be appropriate for your position and style.

No comments: