Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Miners Trading System Signal

Early on when I introduced the Miners Trading System I asked the question, whether it's better to stick purely to the system or whether analysis outside of the system can enhance the results. From the emails I have received, there has been a lot of interest in DUST, even though the system was technically long NUGT. I think I've put out probably 10 updates relating to DUSt and how strong it has looked and I know at least 10 members using the system have stayed in DUST based on the independent analysis.

I think we've answered the question definitively.

This post is from Monday night's signal

Despite the system signal, I couldn't ignore the strength DUST has been showing for the last week. For the members who went with analysis over signal, congratulations, you just made 6% in a day!


As for tonight's signal,
System 1 clearly crossed to a DUST long, system 2 is right there. This would suggest to me that DUST has plenty more upside.

Here are the updated charts for DUST today.

 Hourly in a leading positive divergence

 30 min-an incredible leading divergence that looks like DUST was accumulated even as it moved higher.

 The 15 min chart is just as amazing.

On the 5 min there's a slight negative, this may lead to a little weakness tomorrow which would be perfect for anyone who is not in DUST to enter the trade. By the looks of the 60 min chart, DUST should have plenty of upside.

No comments: