Friday, July 22, 2011

URRE Long Trade Idea Follow Up

I posted a follow up to the URRE long trade yesterday

In that post, I showed a number of charts looking very bullish and showed the volatility squeeze and said, "The recent volatility pinch looks like URRE s about to make a very directional move. whether it's up or down, I feel it will be a bullish opportunity."


Sure enough, this morning we got that bullish directional move and URRE is up 5.5% thus far. This stock has a huge base, so if you didn't catch the trade yesterday, no sweat, there's plenty of potential upside in a stock with such an extensive base.


 Today's break higher from the bullish descending wedge.

 Yesterday's very strong 3C profile and confirmation of today's move.

Further confirmation of today's move.


I also feel the move in URRE has implications for the broader market as it has been trading mostly inversely to the market. As I mentioned yesterday, a move up in URRE would probably closely correlate with a move down in the market.


I would set some alerts and buy or add to the position on a pullback.



No comments: