Monday, July 25, 2011

URRE Long Trade Idea Follow Up

When I was asked by several members whether URRE would be a good play for the market bounce, my answer was no, however, while I felt URRE was more likely to pullback then participate, as it has, I also felt that URRE would be under accumulation at some point during that pullback, we are at that point.

 URRE coming out of a bullish descending wedge and forming a lateral base. I feel URRE has great long term prospects as a long trade (buy).

 Here's some aspects of the pullback on a 10 min 3C chart and as I assumed, URRE s being accumulated through the pullback.

The 5 min chart shows the same. While I don't think a reversal is imminent, I would consider getting my toes wet in this long position that I feel has the ability to be a counter trend trade when the market falls.

There are many fundamental reasons why URRE makes for a good long trade besides the technical charts.

No comments: