Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The market is starting to roll over

This is the reason I posted so early this morning to show you the gap up was not confirmed. I personally used the strength to buy some ERY for a short term spec. position.

Isn't it interesting how much volatility has picked up. I can remember just a few months ago it would take all day to get a +.50% return, a 1% return on the day was a big day, now we see 1.5% gains in the first hour alone!

Here's the follow up of the earlier SPY chart posted on the open, negative divergences continues into this morning's highs and now we have a leading negative divergence. Like I said last night,

"So now you have an idea of my perspective, I'm sure we'll get some twists and turns along the way and unexpected strength and weakness as the market is like a pendulum, swing way too far one way and then way too far the other, in such manner that even some of our most outrageous projections can look conservative and this my friends is where enormous opportunity awaits for those who are aware of what's going on in advance and figure out the game the fastest."

No comments: