Monday, August 22, 2011

MARKET UPDATE

It's been a hectic last hour or so, we lost all electric on our block, I ran to a friends house to get logged on, but he couldn't find his password key for his network, about the same time I got a call that the electric was back on. And it's about 90 F today with humidity probably around 80%-phew!

So here's the most recent market update with the IWM looking a little extra special this afternoon, otherwise trade seems very much inline with what I said last night, "Bottom are a process, not an event". I do not however want to confuse anyone who thinks I sound bullish on the market, this market is an absolute house of cards and one of the worst I have seen. f I was a long term trader that didn't touch anything save for once a quarter, I'd probably just get fully short here, but being many of you trade around the market a bit, there doe seem to be an argument to be made for one last push before the house comes tumbling down.

 DIA 1 min

 DIA 10 min

 DIA daily

 Very strong IWM 5 min

 VERY Strong IWM 15 min

 QQQ 5 min

 QQQ 10 min

SPY 10 min

All the charts seem to be showing improvement since I said last Wednesday to look for a sharp break in the market between now and Friday, that break seems to be under accumulation or to say it another way, it seems to be creating a base.


No comments: