Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Market Update

I'm still browsing charts and such to get a handle on the situation, like I said last night, there are a lot of shorts who would view the Fib retracement as a perfect place to get short and with OP-EX this Friday, it would be profitable for Wall Street to sell as many puts as they can.

Here are the current charts for the SPY
 SPY 1 mn suggesting the start of a pullback soon

 The 5 min chart is the more serious and shows a deeper pullback.

 The 30 min chart is leading positive and this is why I believe this is the head fake that I have been looking for.

 And the SPY 60 minute chart is very strong, even leading.

As for the SPY pullback, this daily chart shows S2 and S3 where I have marked in white, being the most obvious and probable pullback area.



No comments: