Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Current Thinking

Actually not much has changed since yesterday in my thinking, but here it is.
With the massive short interest already known to be n the market at 2+ year record levels, there's plenty of opportunity for a short squeeze, I don't think we'll see the real short squeeze that will drive out most shorts until we finish this up cycle (maybe a day or two) and then have 1 more down cycle, probably breaking below the daily flag pattern, maybe even setting a new low. As far as right now, as I said yesterday, the shorts need confidence to jump in, although they are already n at record numbers. A move below the flag from Monday would do it, then shoot the market up in a short squeeze. I think that would be the end of this current leg up.

No comments: