Friday, September 9, 2011

Portfolio Performance

As you know, I keep a portfolio to track WOWS/3C signals and trade ideas. I don't get to trade it much because I'm busy with analysis, updates, emails, fixing broken email systems, etc. However, when I do trade it, it's only the ideas and updates from WOWS posts and only after they have been published here first.

Here's the WOWS ranking for the week and month. This is equities only, NO OPTIONS, but I'm thinking of seeing what kind of performance options would produce.

 This is the performance vs. the S&P for the week and month along with the rank against all other portfolios.

 This is the monthly ranking, placing # 32 out of 9827 portfolios

This is the weekly ranking at #19 out of 8304 portfolios.

Now if we can just get a managed fund together and support some charities, one of my favorites is 4Kids of South Florida which I am a member of the development council. This organization does incredible work with foster care in South Florida and has the highest success ratio in the counties they work in, so much so, local governments have asked them to work in their counties as 4Kids provides a network of support not only for the kids, but the Foster parents as well.

If you live in South Florida, check out the great work 4Kids is doing. To me what religion someone is isn't what's important, it's results they produce.

There are many other fantastic charities, but one of my main goals is to eventually help people who need and deserve it, but fall outside of the system's that provide help. In other words, people who need help, but an't get it through the systems in place. I know it's not good business from a tax deduction standpoint, but these are some of the people who need the help the most. I'm blessed to work doing what I love and helping my members, hopefully one day that can grow.

A word on the Wolf Pack real quick, I don't know what it is, if like energy attracts like minds, but I have some of the greatest members I could ever imagine-GREAT PEOPLE. I was always concerned with what kind of people the site might attract. I don't know how it happened, but I'm blessed with some of the best people in the Wolf Pack I could ever ask for. I appreciate EVERY ONE OF YOU!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Ill be posting a big update this weekend to update the bigger picture. We have been concentrating on the short term because the markets have been so choppy and while I use to teach my students to just stay out of choppy markets and stay in cash, I know the strengths and potential of our membership and today I saw that the Wolf Pack is nimble enough to make good money even in this difficult market.

No comments: