Thursday, October 20, 2011

URRE Update

URRE has long been a favorite trade here at WOWS, one that has been building a great base, but like SRS, it's been waiting for its moment. I've received at least a half dozen emails so I know many of you have been patiently waiting in the trade and have had faith in the 3C signal, the last few days and today, you are getting paid and you deserve it. Up as much as 35% today thus far and over 110% since the start of the month!!!

 I hope this post helps you make the most of the trade.

 Here's the long term bullish descending wedge with a daily 3C leading positive divergence. The prie pattern implied target is around $3.50 (it would take some time to get there, but  have provided you with stops that should help.

 My crossover system giving 2/3 signals, the 3rd will come probably today.

 So far excellent intraday trend confirmation.

 Here's the wide daily stop, this should allow URRE to hit the target.

 Here's a tighter hourly stop if you decide to take partial profits, which I like the idea of especially if you can take your original commitment off the table and let the profits run for a guaranteed big winner.

This is a tighter stop.

Note I have ADX in the bottom window for each, if you are going to take partial profits using my trend channel, don't only watch the channel for a stop point, but ADX on the appropriate timeframe for signs of a turn down.

If you have TeleChart, StockFinder or TC-2000, just email me for my proprietary Trend Channel code.

No comments: