Thursday, November 17, 2011

Some Fantastic New Indicators

I've been fooling around with some indicators the last few days, but tonight I buckled down and really did the work and have a great new template to share with you. I've looked at the historical accuracy of the different versions and they are fantastic, combined with 3C, we not only have confirmation of what 3C has been showing us, but we have some great new tools for tactical entries, in other words, we have a much better timing apparatus at our disposal as well as a more definitive way to call ambiguous market patterns.

I'm going to take a little break as I'm exhausted mentally and otherwise, but I will share these with you tonight. The Wolf Pack has a whole new way of thinking outside the box and I think you are going to love what you see.

In the meantime, here's an amusing, but spot on video by long time and outspoken Euro-skeptic, Nigel Farage just lambasting the EU leaders. He's doing the I told you so, but he's right and its entertaining to see the top EU figure heads so openly mocked.




No comments: