Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ES after hours indications.

Europe open in about an hour, so we may see some changes, but here is ES and FX tonight as well as the long term ES trend.

 The darker background is regular hours, you can see a positive 3C divergence forming in to the lose, then ES moves higher and forms 2 negative divergences.

 The hourly ES shows accumulation at the lows and distribution at the highs, recently the downtrend has been in line, but also leading negative making new lows on the hourly ES chart.

The red arrow is the close at 4 p.m. and the Euro was below $1.30, it has sine rebounded and is likely one of the drivers of ES after hour gains. We'll see what happens when Europe opens.

Tomorrow at 10:15 I have a quick doctors appointment with my back doctor, I slipped on some wet rocks fishing over the weekend and want to get it checked out before my insurance renews deductibles at the new year, it should be about an hour by the time I get home. I should have time for an a.m. update before I head out.

No comments: