Friday, December 30, 2011

Left a Little on the Table

This has been a slow week, yet I've had 3 quick 1 day trades, BAC for nearly 30%, IWM earlier in the week for nearly 10% and a 5+% gain today simple using options (Puts). I always say, take what the market offers and it didn't offer much this week, but several trades set up and I took them.

I used options for the leverage, a straight short on BAC wouldn't have even been worthwhile, but with the options as leverage, it was certainly worthwhile

It looks like I left a little on the table, but I have a longer term IWM put that gained today.

A really nice close at the low of the day. I know at least two other members who took the same trade at the same time, so I'm anxious to hear how they did.

I'll have posts up over the weekend, but hopefully you'll be too busy enjoying your New Years!

Everyone be careful out there!

No comments: