Friday, March 2, 2012

I Hope You Have Been Paying Attention to RCII

If anyone took this trade, I'd love to hear from you. My last priority is placing trades, I only do it when I have time, but still, even here I'm considering taking this trade (short).

 RCII and the bear flag break down, I think this is the 3rd reminder post on RCII today.

 Once RCII broke the bear flag it kept going, no head fake, this in itself is a change in the character of the market and suggest more urgent selling.

 The  1 min chart has been in line or confirming the move down all day

 The same for the 5 min

 The 15 min is leading price.

 So is the 30 min

And the 60 min should see the 30 min bleed through, but for now it is confirming the downtrend, if you got on board, congratulations, this looks to be a solid entry/trade

No comments: