Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I know from talking with many of our members, we have quite a few mothers who not only are mothers, home-makers, involved in businesses and work and in the market trying to carve out a better life for their families.

I have immense respect for all of you. My wish is that we remember to honor and appreciate you not just today, but to take a little time each day and appreciate how much you do everyday. One day certainly isn't enough to appreciate the lifelong commitment you have made and what you do each and every single day.

I know I probably can't even begin to appreciate how much you do.

On that note, I want to say one more thing that I have seen so many times in my classes, in emails, etc.

Women in general make for some of the best traders. I think it's the "Green Bananas" effect, as men we tend to buy the nice ripe yellow bananas, but women seem to be more forward thinking and know that those bananas will last a few days.

I suspect mothers are even better traders.

So for you mothers, maybe you'd enjoy reading about Linda Raschke.


Just Google her, she's given numerous interviews and has been featured in the book, "The New Market Wizards"


Enjoy the read and enjoy your special day!


With respect,


Brandt

No comments: