Friday, October 12, 2012

FXP Long

I covered FXI and FXP (CHINA 25 long and short leveraged ETFS) a few days ago, FXP is in a position I can't pass up.

Many of the charts don't even need explanation.

 FXI the long China leveraged ETF is outside the Bollinger Bands 2 days in a row on weak candles, this is a channel buster and not bullish as it appears, also my demark inspired indicator is giving a sell/short signal.

 All of the charts in every timeframe for FXI are negative, I'll try to show several, here's the 15 min with recent rapid deterioration.

 More importantly for timing the 2 min today

 FXP is the short version and should look exactly the opposite in the signals, this is the one I bought. The 4 hour chart needs to explanation.

 Nor does the 15 min.

And more importantly for timing, the recent behavior of the 5 min today.


No comments: