Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & A Fantastic New Year



I don't know how many times I've said it, but it's worth saying one more; I am blessed with the best group of traders/investors that any one could ask for. Most of you have been with me for years and many are like family, who have sent some of the most encouraging, sympathetic, and helpful messages I can imagine.

It's sometimes hard to believe that most of us have never met, yet there are such incredible people out there and somehow I ended up with the best of the best of them.

So on this day I wanted to just take a moment to say once more, thank you... not only for being a part of what we are trying to do here at Wolf, but for everything else that you do throughout the year-just being yourselves; you can't imagine how much all of you have meant my family and myself.

Wishing you happiness, health, a joyous spirit and a wonderful life.

Brandt (and family)

No comments: