Monday, March 11, 2013

GOOG Example

I'm showing you GOOG, I'm wondering if this is what is being attempted in the broader market, I'm pulling up a different layout now as I post this so hopefully it will have some more answers, but lets just take GOOG as an example, this appears to be what they may be trying to do with the market averages, it's very difficult to tell.
 As far as the GOOG April Put position, I feel fine with it, this 165 min chart is in really rough shape at a breakout/head-fake area. I'm just positing this to give longer term perspective.


 The intraday chart isn't really for anything more than intraday moves up and down, it's not a sign of institutional activity beyond tactical movements.

 There's no support for the 1 min chart as you can see by this 3 min chart so it appears GOOG is only up a bit today for a specific reason, it doesn't appear to be part of a push to move GOOG higher.

  5 min is where institutional activity starts, we have a leading negative divergence on today's gains, it seems as if it's being lifted for the sole intent of distribution.

The 10 min chart is the same way, but even worse, the longer term trend of the 10 min chart is even worse than that, but I'm looking more specifically at today.

No comments: