Saturday, April 13, 2013

VERY IMPORTANT POST COMING

Friday I said,

"And for the week, the USD pullback has been supportive of the market, but the last few days something hasn't been right. I will look this weekend, but I suspect currencies are about to flip, the $USD back to its uptrend, the Yen moving higher and some others that won't be good for risk assets like the SPX."

I have looked, this is what I suspected it would be. This is a larger post, it pulls together many pieces of the puzzle I have been posting which I have tried to explain, but until a few things that I thought would happen actually did happen, it was just probabilities, now it's something much more and this is exceptionally important.

It is going to take me probably close to eight hours to finish this post and I'm giving up my weekend to do it, but it won't take nearly as long to read and it's something you need to not only know, but understand.

Keep an eye out for my next post, it will be this weekend and it will absolutely be worth your time as well as your membership to Wolf on Wall Street.

I hope you are having a great weekend.

No comments: