Monday, August 26, 2013

FSLR Update

I don't believe I picked up on these charts or at least one of them when looking at FSLR so I'll add it, it's hard to say if it is still part of the current set up or just left over used up divergence, but it kind of reminds me of the longer base in AAPL that took a while to develop.
 FSLR Daily chart tells me this doesn't change anything as far as the primary trend that should develop goes, it still doesn't look good long term.

However the 60 min above and 2 hour (not seen) show what potentially is a much larger "W" type base in FSLR from late May to August, the second base in a "W" being lower is very common place now so don't let that throw you.

In either case, the fact it's positive on a 30 min chart gives it an edge over most other assets for an upside move.

We'll see how it reacts on an upside move to judge whether a larger base is in play.

No comments: