Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Quick Market Update

I believe we will see an inrtaday downside move shortly.

This move to the downside should be accumulated to form a larger base to bounce from giving us likely a larger move so I'd like to use that to add to short term long positions and calls.

I want to wait until they come down a bit, but I may add to things like the SPY, I think precious metals will come down a bit and HYG may even be worth a look if you're using leverage.

I'm looking at FSLR for a possible bump on the earnings disappointment, I haven't had a chance to check and see what their guidance was, good or bad, but if the position offers a decent bounce opening, I might take that as well.

As we get to an area where we are seeing distribution of a bounce/upside move, that's when I'll be throwing the short ideas out fast and furious, again, that is the bigger picture, setting up shorts for the larger trend, but in the meantime why not take what the market is offering as long as you can?

No comments: