Monday, September 9, 2013

FSLRCompletes another leg in a larger triangle

If I could, I'd probably consider taking some FSLR October calls off the table, there's a December position that I'd leave in place.

As mentioned earlier, I thought FSLR may be moving up to create a larger triangle, it looks like that is what has happened.

I likely won't be able to close it because of technical problems, but I'm not all that worried, as I showed in today's earlier update this was the short term likely move, but the longer base is still there, still very strong and this is the big move in FSLR that should set up, again a general market pullback does nothing but help secure a stronger market move that benefits FSLR longer term.

 This run to the upside today is what I suggested would likely carve out a triangle that was not so obvious earlier, not it is more so after today's price move. It appears we are headed to the lower boundary of the triangle to give it more shape, this of course has some market implications as well, especially as one of the stronger stocks.

 Here's the 1 min chart, the leading negative divergence tells me, "mission accomplished"in creating the triangle.

The 2 min chart also says FSLR heads lower as there is clear migration of the newest divergence

However it is the 60 min base that is most important and should send FSLR much higher, if the market moves in similar fashion, it only helps FSLR and that has been the expectation thus far.

No comments: