Friday, March 21, 2014

XLF Charts

I'm not posting all the charts as there are a number that have the EXACT same signal, just enough to show you what that trend is and why I want "some" exposure right now. By the way, I'll likely add to the GS April $165 Put on a bounce which I think it sees Monday.

 As for my X-Over System, you can see the long signal and there have been 2 of 3 interruptions in that, the 3rd is a short sell signal, but being 3C leads faster than the moving averages, I'm essentially front running a signal I think will be here soon, but I wouldn't get as good of an entry in waiting for it.

 This is the 4 hour chart, I think that's pretty clear, stage 1, 2, and 3

This is the 2 hour chart and where you see a trend start developing in just about every important long term and intermediate timeframe chart, negative at the last pivot high, worse at yesterday's

This is the same on the 60 min chart, here I included the market wide accumulation from Jan 27 to Feb 5/6th and the Feb trend that was born of that accumulation and strong head fake move. Again the same trend at the last two or more pivot  or reaction highs.

 I didn't include others because the 10, 15 and 30 are all showing the same thing.

Here's what was expected for the week from last Friday, and the breaking of that with HYG, we are leading negative, that alone is enough considering the other signals for me to enter a FAZ long position. As far as timing which has to be more precise with options...

It's very hard not to take at least a partial position when the intraday 1 min looks like this. Even if I expect something a little more next week, which I'm not sure I do, that doesn't mean Financials won't rotate out as they rotated in yesterday.

 As for FAZ 30 min, it's pretty clear, it's also the mirror opposite signal of XLF in all of those timeframes mentioned.

This 5 min chart IS SCREAMING, I have a VERY hard time ignoring these signals.

The 2 min looks great as well.

THE ONLY REASON I WENT PARTIAL IS THIS 1 MIN FAZ

This shows what looks like a short term pullback in FAZ or bounce in XLF, if that happens, that's where I add the rest of the position, at this stage I don't even need 3C confirmation as there's so much.


No comments: