Thursday, August 14, 2014

Quick Z Update

I took on some Z 8/16 $136 calls on Monday, Trade Idea: (Short Term Option) Z for a speculative trade, I still like "Z" for a pop to the upside although longer term it's getting in to some trouble.

Her's what I'm looking at and looking for as far as Z goes as I'm getting the feeling we are close to seeing a move.

The "Z" positive divegrence is along the lines of most of the market averages in the 10-15 intermediate timeframes, the base size is also similar and it's right around its 50-day moving average which doesn't mean much to me other than the fact that it means a lot to other technical traders.

 The intraday chart is shaping up as well so there's a level I'm looking for as a primer to get this move started.

A lot of short term technical traders use the 50-bar moving average on a 5 min chart for trade signals, I'm looking for a move above that average to kick start a  move in Z. Once that happens, I think it won't be long before...

The 50-bar 60 min average is broken and Z starts its run.

No comments: