Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A lot of Trade Set-ups Coming Our Way

I suspected this move would be in to the F_O_M_C which is 2 p.m. tomorrow. So far we have a lot of our short positions that may be full size or partial looking for a better entry on the fill out, all moving our way. PCLN which was noted as having a bullish closing hammer last night and expected to run up, is among some of my favorite longer term short positions.

In any case, I'm running through the watchlist and I'm writing down some price alerts for assets on the watchlist we may already be in or in partial positions or are just interested in. As soon as I finish compiling the target price levels I'm looking at, I'll post them and you can keep an eye on some of your favorites as the market is giving us a gift, it's smart to use it.

No comments: