Monday, November 10, 2014

Quick Update

It looks like we're going to see some downside in to the close. The USD/JPY which has been holding the market all day is right at critical collapse, I don't know how it's even standing.

Also the SPY Arbitrage assets are moving or accumulating/distributing in such a way that the SPY Arbitrage will be an ineffective lever, TLT will likely see an upside move, HYG a downside move and while I don't much care for trading VIX / VXX, I suspect an upside move there as well.

This is ES right now as TICK is going south quickly.

Es / SPX 1 min E-Mini futures. When you see this overlaid on USD/JPY and the 3C chart for USD/JPY , it all starts to make sense.

Looking like this is a fracture line in intraday trade.

I'll have more charts out, I just needed to get this out quickly.

No comments: