Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Gold / GLD Should Offer a Long Entry on Pullback

Earlier this morning I mentioned the Gold/Yen pairs trade in Markets Update.

If our near term USD/JPY and specifically Yen analysis is right, then you should have at least a swing long in Gold/GLD that you can pick up on a pullback with the Yen which it has been doing today.

I'll post the charts, but take a look at gold or GLD or whatever gold asset you prefer trading, I think we have another set up for to "Let the trade come to you".

Remember I recently exited a GLD short at a small gain because I expected some GLD upside. If our longer term analysis is correct re: USD/JPY, then the little known Yen/Gold pairs trade will set up and offer you a low cost, low risk, high probability entry.

Charts are coming, I just wanted to give you a head's up.

No comments: